Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Documentary - hopefully soon in English too

Let's try these videos and see if they're not pulled:

THANK YOU thelastdoor for sharing!










220 comments:

1 – 200 of 220   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

Does this sound like a nurse or is she just a "pretendy" nurse? I don't know nurses who would call people mentally ill as an insult or if they think they are really mentally ill, would they write such insulting things to this person.

Rosiepops said...,

Hi Vile

Oh don't mention it you wizened up old vampire bat, anything to help the mentally afflicted.
I see you could not help but read it though.

Good job you have such a big fat ugly face, it will make laughing on the other side of it easier for you.

We told you something was going to happen and it did, but if you had paid attention you would have also read that the best is yet to come and it is.
Now what you have to decide is, is it something to do with the reconstruction or is it something else? Or is it both.
Bye bye pumpkin arse.

Cláudia said...

Hi, anon.
Honestly, who cares?
There are a lot more important things going on right now. :-)

Zetta said...

How can Clarence Mitchell accuse Amaral of wanting to make money out of Madeleine with this documentary, when he himself earned £80,000 in one year from it? Now he is still earning from it as a sideline!

I'm not saying Amaral is right or wrong, I'm saying Mitchell is a hypocrite for criticising someone doing exactly the same as himself.

Cláudia said...

Come on now, Zetta. That's not nice of you to draw attention to thoe detais. I would even say it's hurtful, unhelpful and cruel. :-)
I love it that he does not mention facts on the documentary. Saying this, this and this are lies and Mr Amaral will have to prove what he says in a court of law.

nancy said...

Muchisimas Gracias Claudia for putting the video link on here for us. I listened and watched with great interest, even though I couldn't understand most of what was said, but the odd sentence, being a little like Spanish, came through. It seemed to me to be a very fair programme.

Let's hope the McCann's version to go out on Channel 4 will be as fair - highly unlikely not to be one sided seeing as Gerry is the Executive Director, but I still want to see it.

I was impressed by the window abduction reconstruction, and everyone can see that no grown man could have got through that half a window with a four year old child without waking her up or doing himself some sort of injury, not forgetting there was no DNA evidence apart from Katie's fingerprints on that window.

It was also shown without doubt that the patio door could not be opened from the outside without access to the proper key.

I was surprised to see the 'abductor' running with the child past the Smiths. I would have thought that anyone would have been suspicious seeing someone running with a sleeping child, as opposed to walking. I wish the Smith's version had been taken a lot more seriously by the LP's.

Also the way Jane Tanner described the child as being carried is absolutely ridiculous because any sleeping child would have woken up with all the jogging involved. For Kate McCann to say he could have drugged the children is idiotic especially if the tapas 9 time lines are right.

From what I saw on this video, I go along with Goncalo that Madeleine was most likely in an accident in the apartment which they discovered on their return home from the bar. And to save all their skins, because we know the rest of the tapas parents left their very young children, and would have been deemed just as guilty as the McCanns, they've covered up the whole thing and got rid of poor Maddie's body,and most likely in the sea.

That seems to me to be the most likely scenario, apart from it being a wholesale hoax and scam to make a lot of money and that Maddie is alive somewhere, but I don't believe that someone would not have seen Maddie and spread the news by now.

Some people think that paedophilia with McCann and Payne could be involved but I don't even want to go there until there is absolute proof. But it is of course a possibility if those lewd gestures by the disgusting pair are anything to go by.

This must be the biggest mystery in living memory!

Cláudia said...

Hi, NAncy!
Great summary! :-)
Have to go for a bit.
xxx

Zetta said...

I know, very hurtful.

But now he gets £28,000 as a retainer!!!That's paid out of the fund, right? Which of the goals of the fund does that come under? Not a bad sideline, is it.

I'll do it (whatever it is he does, which doesnt seem to be very much) for £25,000. Just call me on (0181) 555-5555.

Cláudia said...

Yes, Zetta. Incredibly hurtful. You should hang your head in shame!

LOL

It's a dirty job but soemone's gotta do it, hey? ;-)
xxxx

helmylin2 said...

Hi Cláudia,

Thank you so much for posting those links. It really makes you wonder how the Mc Cann's could even try to convince people that the "abductor" went out that little window with a sleeping child.

I guess the McCann's find this documentary very unhelpful and hurtful. If I were them I'd be very worried.

It looks to me like that tapas bar was a long way away from the apartment.

Maybe justice for Madeline is on the horizon.

L.
xxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Helmy!
I agree. Maybe he's an Olympic athlete!
Let's hope so!
Have to go out.
xxxx

Gina said...

Does anyone know if on the McCanns reconstruction the actor playing the abductor actually climbed out of the window with the real child that was playing Madeleine. If so it proves it is possible and I would have thought a very important point that they would want to make. If it is not included, why not!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anon 3pm

If you are collecting posts like that you should send them to Carter Ruck so they can see how nice the tick tock people really are.

Cláudia said...

Gina, guess we will have to wait and see what version they decide to act out.

Gina said...

Maybe the will do an animated version of the actual escape through the window on the grounds they did not want to stress the child, or drop her on her head, despite the fact it was necessary, apparently, to use a real child to be carried in the cold at night.

Once thing is for sure, if they state the abductor left through the window then I think it fair if someone makes a programme to test if this is possible, because I very much doubt it.

I am sure Clarence will have an answer and will damn anyone who makes money of yet another programme. At the end of the day, newspapers, TV channels etc are there to make money and I agree with Zetta, you cannot knock it if you do it yourself

Cláudia said...

I do think that their documentary would vbe much more honest if it was an animated thing with special effects. :-)
Migraine day.
Be back soon.

Zodiac said...

Hi Claudia and all,

OMG! OMG! I have just watched the first two parts of the documentary. I cannot understand a word and to me it feels a powerful sock it to them Documentary. The first vid at the beginning well just imagine being that then 3 year-old little girl wakening up in a holiday flat where she and her siblings then only 2 years-old had been left without supervision whilst her parents wined and dined with friends at the Tapas Bar, Despicable just disciple selfish parental actions imo! JT walks by two people and they do not see her, unbelievable! Also she walks so closely by a member of her holiday group and does not acknowledge him in any way whatsoever, unbelievable! Just look how dark that road was and she expects to be believed that she can explain in detail a man crossing the street! Also GM expects people to believe that the abductor was hiding behind the door, feck off! How stupid do you think people are.

Off to watch the rest of the vids BBL hopefully!

Thanks Claudia for posting these I cannot wait to see it with subtitles or dubbed. It is brilliant to see it as it shows how unbelievable this farce is. It will be interesting to compare the McMockumentary against the investigating officers reconstruction which I presume is based on the case file. I wonder how the McMockumentary will depict their version of events if perhaps they are not in accordance with the case file surely it would be classed as misrepresentation (why??) and perhaps a reason to un-shelve the case! The abductor in the McMockumentary pics I have seen recently are so clear and detail can be seen, in this documentary it is dark and the abductor (??) can hardly be seen.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Zodiac.
It will certainly be very interesting to see the differences. Hope you enjoy the rest of the documentary.

I might go to bed earlier today because I think I'm coming down with something. Headaches, shivers, etc.

xxxx

Zodiac said...

Hi Claudia,

Since Good Friday I have had the shivers, aches, sneezing, blocked sinuses, coughing, sore throat and watery eyes. Hope I have not passed it onto to you whilst coughing and sneezing when I am typing and sending my posts. I will probably watch the other vids tomorrow as this tickly cough is so annoying.

Cláudia said...

Zodiac, if I suspect there is a connection, consider yourself Carter Rucked! :-)
Get well soon.
xxxx

nancy said...

Claudia -

I hope you are soon feeling better. There is nothing worse than migraine. Not something I have ever suffered from but my daughter did until her 40's when they stopped completely.

There are all sort of reasons for them I believe, stress being one of the most common, and allergies of course.

Lie down in a darkened room and don't come back to the blog until it has gone completely.


Nx

nancy said...

Gina -

I imagine it would take Houdini to get a four year old child through that type of window where only one side opens at a time. It showed the impossibility of it on Goncalo's reconstruction. Also there was no DNA of an abductor on the window or blinds, only Kate's fingerprints apparently.

The blinds were down too and they are notoriously difficult to push up from the outside. What I don't know is how far up the window is from the ground outside. He could have dropped the poor child trying to jump to the ground.

I'm afraid the window theory is a non-starter as far as I'm concerned, but as you say, it will be interesting to see if they show it in the McCann's documentary.

nancy said...

Hi Zodiac -

I thought that too when I watched it. Surely if you pass someone you know so close by you would at least have nodded or something. They were pals having drinks and food together so why would she have walked by without speaking or acknowledging Gerry.

And to say she could actually see what the supposed abductor looked like at that time of the evening and describe the child's clothes in detail, is a complete non starter.

Just why didn't Kate and Gerry see how illogical her story was when she came up with that. They must have known the impossibility of her story. But then they wanted to believe it didn't they?

Cláudia said...

Hi, Nancy.
I suffer from migraines since I can remember ( from about 5 years old on) before Iknew what these things were. And I thought all kids had them, of course. Fortunately they aren't the worst kind. Some people terrible migraines which prevent them from even getting up. I can usually cope with them. If I can I try to close my eyes, rest and avoid lights.
That's what I'm going to do now. Sorry if I don't publish your posts. If I don't come back it mean I have probably fallen asleep. :-)
Hope I don't have to ai till I'm in my forties! :-)
xxxx

Zodiac said...

'Zodiac, if I suspect there is a connection, consider yourself Carter Rucked! :-)'

Claudia LOL! And atishoo, atishoo, atishoo, atishoo! Cough, cough, cough, atishoo!

Hi Nancy,

It is unbeleivable that she would just walk by even is she had only just met him on that holiday! She was so close that JW could not have missed her if she had passed by them!

I watched the other vids. All I can say is well done Goncalo Amaral. The last 10 min section shows how the front door could not have been opened without a key (or have I misunderstood?), it shows the abductor could not have got out of the window easily with the child. The only DNA found around the window I believe was from the mother! So how could the abductor have got of that window? It also shows that the patio door could not be opened from outside. I now look forward to comparing the McMockumentary against this GA version it will be very interesting and if it does not relate to the case file then I want to know why.

Raptor ??

Zodiac said...

Claudia,

Sleep well, Hope you are better soon.

Love Lia x

Cláudia said...

Hi, Zodiac.
Now I've had it, missy. Swift legal action is on the way! :-)

Do you mean you want to know what the word 'araptor' means in Portuguese? if so, it means 'abductor', 'kidnapper'.

I'm really, really sleepy.
Sleep well too.
xxxx

Zodiac said...

Claudia,

Should it be Araptor?? And not Raptor?? Is that how the GNR or a PJ Officer wrote it?
Will read your reply tomorrow.

Also forgot to add to my last posts. How odd was the G & K on the beds scene and the (actor) GNR faces were a picture . Imagine what the Officers on the scene must have thought about the bizarre behaviour?

Night all read you tomorrow.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Zodiac.
Yes, that scene was like a bad movie. Very bad movie.

I'm sorry, yes, 'Raptor' means 'abductor', 'kidnapper'. My typo.
xxxx

nancy said...

Claudia -

I'm glad to hear you don't suffer from the very worst symptoms of migraine, because it is so debilitating.

Off for the night now.

See you all tomorrow!

Cláudia said...

Hi, Nancy.
It's pretty bad but I know there are a lot of people who suffer a lot moe than I do.
I'm not much of the complaining type.
Sleep well.
Going soon too.
xxxx

Zodiac said...

So glad I watched the rest of the vids tonight and did not leave them until tomorrow as they have been whooshed clunked!

helmylin2 said...

Hi Cláudia,

Like you I have always had migrianes. I still have them fairly regulary and I'm 67. One thing that seems to help mine (crazy I know) is Galaxy Minstrels no other chocolate will do. I just let a couple disolve in my mouth. Don't chew if I'm lucky it will work. Galaxy chocolate bar won't work.

I hope your headache is better today. Sometimes mine last for days. Especially if I'm trying to loose weight which is most of the time :-(

Love,
L.
xxx

Love

Anonymous said...

Morning all!

I watched the videos yesterday but didn't have time to post. I was amazed that even though I didn't understand most of what was being said, that it still had a real impact - brilliant! So many thanks Cláudia :-)))

Zodiac and Cláudia, I really hope you are feeling better today.

Nancy, I had a lovely Easter thank you. Hope you did too. Must arrange that trip soon.

BFN Dylan xxx

JennyH said...

Nancy, if Madeleine was taken to sea, it would not have been in their car as they only got it 20 days later. So what were the alleged cadaver traces in the Renault? So many theories seem to cancel each other out.

Anon, I am always amazed when I read Rosie's attacks. An aggressive nurse! Surely a nightmare scenario for any patient.
Luckily I haven't yet met one in a hospital. Maybe I've been lucky?

I hope the flu and migraine victims recover soon. It could be the time of year.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Zodiac!
Copyright! To be honest, I didn't think they would last so long... :-)
Have a good day!
xxxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Helmy!
You just gave me an excellent excuse to try all chocolates in the market!
Bless you! :-)
I'm feeling better, thank you. I have to. I'm back to work.
Enjoy your day!
xxxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan.
Glad you managed to watch them before they were pulled.
I'm better, thank you. Hope you're ok too.
xxxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, JennyH.
It is possible that what was found in the boot of tha car had something to do with materials which had been in contact with a body. And that's to much detail for me this morning....
All the nurses I know are kind, thankfully.
This time of year is not good for me because of my low blood pressure which gets even lower. But I'm used to it.
Have a nice day!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

find in dailymoon

Anonymous said...

documentary in dailymoon

Anonymous said...

Hi Cláudia,

I'm glad you're feeling better. I was ok until I discovered I'd lost half a tooth this morning! I ate a boiled sweet yesterday and I think I fractured it on that. I'm still waiting for a phone call to see if there's a dentist I can go to today. Our dental service went down the pan some years ago when many of them went private. There are some NHS ones left, but it's impossible to get on their register. For a single mum with three kids, private treatment is not something I can afford. When you think of all of the national insurance we pay from our wages towards our NHS, it's a disgrace that only well-off people can keep their teeth and gums looked after! Maybe that's why we end up with nurses like Rosie ;-)

JennyH, the hypothesis about the Renault Scenic is that it was used to carry articles that had been in association with a cadaver, not the cadaver itself. Very sad :(

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

Thank you, anon!
Just put them on the thread.
Let's see how long it takes for them to be pulled.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan!
The same happens here. The huge majority of dentists work privately.
It makes you wonder why we pay taxes...
xxxx

JennyH said...

Dylan and Claudia

Yes, of course; I had forgotten that possibility. Must be too much chocolate over Easter! I don't know what is true of course but that isn't contradictory.

Cláudia said...

JennyH, there's no such thing as too much chocolate!

Off to work soon! :-)

Zodiac said...

Hi Claudia and all,

'Copyright! To be honest, I didn't think they would last so long... :-)'

I thought that was the reason Claudia. I can understand it as I believe there are hopes of selling to a wider market but of course I will not be surprised that the McUK will not allow it to be shown on our screens! Why?? I await the Pink one dining out in his own back garden for a while with his usual full of Pink air and fluffy comments! However there is no distracting from 6 million people viewing the GA documentary! How can the McPink Jester spin 6 million viewers and I will take a guess that the majority are non believers of the McFairystorytellers! I now actually wonder if the McMockumentary will go ahead. Hmm will it be based on the case file or a Mc version and the thought of the PJ watching closely perhaps enough to postpone for whatever excuse they care to trump it out under!

Dylan,

Hope you get your tooth sorted.

hope4truth said...

Hello Claudia

All very intresting...

I have a question re the book... Why cant it be translated into English and sold in Portugal??? It would be worth a flight over to pick up a few coppies...

Hitler was keen on burning books I thought we had the right to free speech in England but it seem's the McCann's are the only people who can tell their tale of woe and be treated like heros... It is beyond a joke now if Oprah simpers after them she may as well throw in the towel on the work she does with children as Madeleine will obviously not count as a victim of her parents discusting behaviour before and after she went missing...

Hope you are well and your headache has gone xxx

Cláudia said...

Sorry for being sooooo late. But first day back to work and then had guests. I'm really tired.

Hi, Zodiac.
I don't think it will be very easy to pull all the videos from the internet now, but let's see.
6 million viewers in 2 days is impossible to spin.
I think it will go ahead. And it might be a good thing if it does...
xxxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Hope!
That's a good question. I'll try to ask around. :-)
I think the state of democracy in England is worrying, to be honest. I hope I never see so much control where I live.
Let's wait and see. Maybe Oprah will ask some interesting questions.
I'm fine, thank you. Just tired. Hope you're fine too.
xxxx

nancy said...

Hi everyone - another lovely day on the way here hopefully!

Claudia - thanks for the video links which I'll watch in a moment. Glad you're feeling better and your low blood pressure is not making you feel too tired. I bought a blood pressure monitor and in the booklet it says that people with low blood pressure actually live longer than those with high readings, so that might be some compensation!

Dylan - we have this wonderful Labour government who are always frantic to get the working class votes and then they smack them in the face with their actions. The fact that everyone can't get to a National Health dentist is nothing short of a national disgrace.

Look forward to meeting up with you on the 25th!

Nx

nancy said...

Hello Hope -

They even allowed the Simon Rushdie book to be published all those years ago when there could well have been a terrible backlash with the Moslem community, yet an Portuguese ex policeman who is just trying to get his side of the story known to a public who would be more than slightly interested, is denied publication.

It's nothing short of a disgrace, but I think it will get printed in the end because now people have seen his programme they will want to read the book too.

I see Clarence is saying that the McCanns haven't read the book or seen his documentary which I personally don't believe. If they haven't they should be ashamed because they profess to want to leave no stone unturned, yet won't bother to see Goncalo's view of what happened. He maintains their was an accident not that they actually killed Maddie, so why wouldn't they want to watch his film, unless they are guilty.

J J said...

Hello Claudia

I though some of your readers might like to post a comment here for Oprah

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/105907

Sorry if it's already posted, I haven't had time to read back

nancy said...

Hi JennyH -

I just think the fact that Maddie seems to have disappeared completely, if she did die then disposing of her body far out at sea is the most likely scenario, but we will probably never know, especially when the McCanns and their tapas pals are keeping to their vow of silence!

The fact that they are keeping Clarence on as a spokesman also makes me think they are definitely guilty and that they are frightened of saying something to incriminate themselves.

The hypocritical Kate didn't answer one of those 48 questions and to me that points to her guilt because if she was innocent and really wanted to find her daughter she would never have hesitated to answer whatever her solicitor advised.

I see that Kate has made a miraculous discovery and is able to go to the States to go on Oprah's show but was far too delicate to attend with Gerry for his ludicrous reconstruction. She has also ruled out going back to PdeL for the 2nd anniversary of Maddie's disappearance - what a doting mother she shows herself up to be. I hope Oprah wipes the floor with them but I won't hold my breath because they appear to be untouchable.

The whole lot of them are con merchants and are being allowed to get away with it.

Just why is there no mention of Goncalo's programme in the newspapers here - unbelievable!

nancy said...

Those remarks by the sick Rosiepops show her/him to be nothing more than a foul mouthed bully who should be shut up for her/his own benefit because one day someone on the end of her/his insults is going to make very sure she/he is put in a place where she/he obviously belongs!

Cláudia said...

Hi, Nancy!
Raining cats and dogs here! But I'm feeling better, thank you. I'm living longer? Great! :-)

They haven't read the book or seen the documentary? I just read that the Mockumentary will suffer some 'changes' to incluse some replies to GA's documentary. So no, of course they haven't seen it... ;-)
xxxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, JJ.
Thank you.
I think it is a good idea. People can post there and speak their minds. And give Oprah a bit of background info!

JennyH said...

Hi Nancy

I still don't see how they could have got hold of a boat at such short notice and unobserved. For me there are still so many questions. I just hope the truth, whatever it may be, is soon established.

I see Rosie is still busy with her bad-tempered guessing games; OK for her to 'talk about people on the net' in the most childish and disgusting terms.

Whoever she thinks she is threatening, she is really, really frightening! Maybe we should watch out for Vee jumping out from behind the bushes with a water pistol.

Cláudia said...

Hi, JennyH.

I started going out undercover now, just in case. Wig, big sun glasses and an overcoat. And I have two bodyguards 24/7. Getting paperwork done to enter the Witness Protection Program. ;-)

JennyH said...

Very wise Claudia. I am looking for a bullet-proof vest on eBay.

Cláudia said...

Damn, I forgot about that.
Buying it now. But it has to match the wig, the sun glasses and the overcoat. :-) Undercover, yes. But in fashion!

JennyH said...

That should have read 'waterproof'

Cláudia said...

JennyH, buy one of each! ;-)

JennyH said...

Why not? You can't be too careful.

Anonymous said...

Nancy, had to buy my own filling from the chemist. £4.95 and I can't get the damn thing to stay in my tooth! It's really annoying me now as the sharp bit, where it's cracked, is cutting my cheek. Oh well, my fault for eating a boiled sweet. Never again!!

I've always been a labour voter, however, Labour did single parents any favours as far as dental treatment is concerned or university education. I'd like old labour back please! :-)))

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

You're right!
They bloody scare me. They make me weep every night until I finally go to sleep. ;-)

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan!
Good luck with your tooth!
xxxx

nancy said...

Dylan -

I find that unbelievable having to buy a filling at the chemist!! We are gradually becoming a Third World Country it seems. Can you not phone that NHS phone line for help?

Luckily we found a National Health dentist in Bury St Edmunds - a new practice so we were luckily enough to get on his quota of NH patients.
In fact I've just got back from a check up and have to have a filling at the front. I hate dentists but at least I've never had to suffer root canal treatment that I remember Hope had done once.

I'll ring you soon.

nancy said...

Hi Jenny

It's probably a very long shot but didn't Oldfield go out boating quite often with O'Brien that week and didn't they take Maddie out one day and she cried because she was frightened?

We really need Colombo or Jessica from Murder she Wrote to solve this mind boggling mystery!

Gina said...

Hi all

I looked at the videos and did not understand a word. I have now read the commentary in English so at least I now know what it was all about.

If I could just get my head around how a parent could find their child dead following an accident then just dispose of the body, then everything else is feasible to me.

I have never thought an abductor (if there was one) left via the window and I think the film proves that.

Now we hear about Gerry and Kate howling, so we know there was a lot of noise in that apartment, but still the twins never woke. I think we all know why that was.

I think the film proves that there is no way JT saw facial features of bundleman unless ofcourse she has superhuman vision to go with her ability to remember more as time passes.

I also feel the assumption that they all feared being charged for neglect had a lot to do with "the pact of silence"

I find it hard to believe the McCanns have not read Amaral's book or seen the programme.

JennyH said...

Dylan, I may have missed this but can't you get an NHS dentist where you live?

nancy said...

Hi everyone -

Joanna Morais has the whole documentary by GA translated into English by Astro.

Goncalo puts his case over in a very telling and believable way.

What a pity that Channel 4 are not showing his version instead of the McCann's probably snowpaked one.

It seems the Smith's story of seeing someone strongly resembling Gerry carrying the child has not been given the credence it should have. To my mind they are the most believable witnesses of them all.

As for Tanner and her various 'abductors', she has made herself look a complete fool and liar with her various definitions of the famous 'abductor'!

And Duarte Levy makes the point that the analysis of blood taken from the apartment did show Madeleine's blood, even though the McCann's and their family insist it was a package of meat that had leaked into the boot. No plastic bags in that supermarket then?

It also seems that one female witness who lived nearby to their second home in PdeL saw the boot was left open night after night and thought it was very strange.

Another thing that came to light that I hadn't realised before is that the McCanns, when checking on the children, took the long route back to the apartment each time. Incredibly strange!

Cláudia said...

Very interesting comments, guys!
I wish I had the time to comment them all in detail but I have a translation to do.
I'm glad you all found the videos interesting. You can check the transcript in English in Joana's blog.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

xxxx

Zodiac said...

Hi Claudia and all,

'McCann's probably snowpaked one.'

Nancy,

LOL! LOL! What an apt description!

Dylan,

Hope you get your tooth problem sorted soon.

Where is bark55 when he is needed? I am sure he would have sped from his house to yours in his fancy sports car and sorted your tooth! Then strummed a little tune on his very expensive guitar to soothe you. Then sped off home again to finish his homework!

Read you all tomorrow.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Zodiac.
Oh, Marky, I had forgotten about him.

Sorry for the delay in publishing your post. Bit of a mess here. Have an uncle who is in surgery right now. Stil not sure about what's going on but things don't look too good right now. :-(
xxxx

Gina said...

I thought Mitchell said the McCanns had not watched the programme. It seems they have not only watched it, but have already made changes to their version in order to reply

"Reply to Gonçalo Amaral

Meanwhile, the documentary that an English television channel came to record in Praia da Luz, early this month, and in which Gerry McCann and two of the friends that spent their holidays with Maddie's parents participated, is going to be altered.

The producers thus want to include a series of 'replies' to the one that TVI broadcast on Monday, which is based on the version of Gonçalo Amaral. This information was confirmed to 24horas yesterday by a member of Mentorn Media, the company that is producing the documentary that Channel Four broadcasts in England on the 7th of May.

According to the same source, the changes were made at Gerry's request"

Why not let them all go on the Oprah show and answer each other there!!

Cláudia said...

Hi, Gina.
What a bunch of liars, uh?
They don't like answering difficult questions. Kate refuses to answer them and Gerry tends to make a tantrum.
xxxx

Zodiac said...

Hi Claudia and all,

Claudia sending good wishes to you and your family. Hope all is well with your Uncle.
x

Changes to the McMockumentary well theres a surprise. Not!

nancy said...

Good morning everyone,

Gina -

"Why not let them all go on the Oprah show and answer each other there"?

Now that's something I'd really like to watch!

Clarence lied through his teeth about them not reading the book or watching GA's documentary.

I think Tony Bennett should make a list of CM's lies to date, especially the one where he claimed that none of the tapas pals had their mobile phones or watches with them on the night sweet Maddie disappeared.

Gina said...

Hi Claudia,

It seems to me, due to the time it takes to organise things, that Gerry had requested a change to their programme immediately after viewing the Portuguese one. Every time Mitchell opens his mouth he makes matters worse. There was no need to even mention whether the McCanns had viewed the programme or not.

I wish a TV company would have the balls to challenge both sides to appear at the same time and ask some questions. For example:

To Amaral - Your theory is a possible scenario. You consider Madeleine heard her father talking outside the window, climbed on the sofa and fell. Do you therefore consider that Gerry then went into the apartment, found his daughter dead, immediately decided he would have to dispose of the body, went back to the tapas bar and left Kate to discover Madeleine missing a short while afterwards.

Have you considered the possibility that someone who is that callous would also be capable after finding his child dead to claim that he was in the bathroom at the time and Madeline woke, came out of her room, climbed on the sofa etc. Accidents happen in a split second so why would he dispose of his child.

To the McCanns:

It is apparent that you had issues with the PJ, however bearing in mind you say you want to do everything possible to find your daughter, can you explain why you did not co-operate fully with the police. Whether you were arguidos or not, surely your daughter came first.

Why was there a need for a pact of silence. Do you not see this has been the cause of arousing suspicion and doubting that the truth was being told.

Actually I have about 48 questions that I would like to ask myself, but if they were not prepared to answer the ones asked by the PJ there is not a hope in hell of them answering any that they do not want to answer on a TV programme.

Anonymous said...

Hello Claudia/JennyH

J4 claim to know who everybody really is but are unable to work out who their own posters are!!!!

Rosiepops said...
Thanks Tony. Your blog doesn't look bad either!

Are you a member of the forum? It is hard to know with all the different IDs.

16 April 2009 23:01

Zetta said...

Cláudia and Jenny

When you enter Witness Protection, I suppose we'll be writing to Cláudio and Jonny!

You get that colour coordination right, Cláudia! Perhaps even your moustache and sunglasses could match. You always get sunglasses and a moustache.

Hope your uncle is OK, Cláudia.

Will watch the documentary later then be back here!

Anonymous said...

Cláudia,

Just a quick post to say hope your uncle will be ok.

Dylan xxx

Anonymous said...

Zodiac,

Just read your post - PMSL! I don't think I'd let Bark anywhere near my tooth even if he could guarantee to turn up today and make it look as good as new! Problem is, he'd probably lace the filling with arsenic and escape through my back window with his dental kit in a blue bag ;-)

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

Hello, guys!
Thank you for the comments!
Wull try to answer them later because things are a mess here.

Thank you for your good wishes. My uncle was being operated on last time. The doctor said it was a tumour but they weren't sure where it was so they had to open him and see what was going on. Apparently it was a duodenal ulcer that was beeling quite a lot. Still waiting for more news.

Will be back when I can.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gina,

Your 9.07 post - well said! I too have questions and lots of them.

Dylan xxx

Anonymous said...

Cláudia,

I wish your uncle well and a speedy recovery.

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

Thank you, Dylan!
xxxx

nancy said...

Hi Claudia

Sorry to hear about your uncle and I sincerely hope he makes a full recovery.

You certainly seem to have your work cut out so try not to get too stressed out.

Nx

nancy said...

I don't understand why Gerry didn't check the apartment when he did his check if he had this feeling that someone was lurking in the bathroom.

Also strange is that Oldfield said in one statement that he only listened at the door, and on another occasion said he only saw the twins but not Maddie.

Goncalo Amaral gets my vote every time ahead of these four sets of parents who left their children night after night and have appeared so happy on numerous occasions since! Whether they are completely innocent of Maddie's disappearance or not is not the point - if they had behaved like responsible parents Maddie would still be part of their family.

I hope Channel 4 (and Oprah) give them just enough rope to hang themselves.

Cláudia said...

Thank you, Nancy!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Nancy - here's hoping :-)

xxx

JennyH said...

Sorry about your uncle Claudia -- I hope he recovers soon.

Nancy, I seem to remember that it was some time later that Gerry said that, in retrospect, someone could have been in 5a when he checked, as a door was ajar that he subsequently realised should not have been. I don't think he claimed to have thought at the time that someone was there.

helmylin2 said...

Hi Cláudia,

I hope your uncle is on the road to recovery.

I have just been reading on the Oprah forum. It seems that the pro's are out in force.

The mod's keep warning about nastiness. They most likely will manage to shut the forum down :-(

L.
xxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, JennyH!
Still waiting to hear more specific news regarding my uncle (he doesn't live near me). Surgery seems to have gone ok, but the doctor said the post op could be difficult. We have to wait and see.
Thank you.
xxxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Helmy.
Let's hope so. Still haven't managed to talk to the doctor.
Nastiness? From those people? Naaa...
;-)
xxxx

mandarinn said...

Good evening Claudia and all!!
Firstly i wish to all people who is ill a quick recover.
I use to come here many times as I'm at home but i can't stand seat on computer for a long time, so, i only read.
I saw G.A's documentary , and i was pleased the way he did it, using facts and showing how impossible are some of the lies all the tapas 9 want people to believe in. I'm not surprised that Gerry want to change his own movie.. ahaha they say they didn't read Amara's book neither watched the movie AH!!!!!!
G.A.'s conclusion about how in his opinion Maddie died, seems to me a light way to post a truth that conduct to reopen the case. IMO, it is not the most probable way the tragedy happened, probably Amaral don't want to show everything he think , mainly if he hadn't strong facts to support his thesis.The important is to reopen the case and make more investigation to collect facts, and he show how clever he is not show everything to the gang of doctors got information.
Concerning the Ophra program , i don't have any hope it can be useful for other than the Mac Cans.If the program doesn't give them MONEY and the questions was not negotiated they never come there.
Finally to joint the ill people of the blog, i had an accident 8 weeks ago nothing really very bad , but i had a lot of pain i hurt the right side rips the back and i got a tendinitis on my right leg, I'm better now. But the worse (poor me) i had to pull out a nail of my hand this week hihih (crying).
bjs

Cláudia said...

Hi, Mandarinn.
I agree with you. GA seems to have a lot more to say and is doing it bit by bit. If you pay attention to his last interventions, that seems to be what is being done.
Hope you're feeling better now.
Get well soon and looking forward to reading you again, as soon as you're fully recovered.
Bjs!

nancy said...

Hi Jenny,

Yes, I know Gerry said that but you can't believe a word he or the others say because they have all made contradictory statements from the word go!

All I know is, if I was checking on my children's safety, the fact that a door was ajar that shouldn't have been would set alarm bells ringing, but then I wouldn't have left my children in the first place.

The fact that the whole lot of them have made pots of money and been given protection by all and sundry after Maddie disappeared is nothing short of criminal.

Their day of reckoning will come though, by hook or by crook!

nancy said...

Hi Mandarinn -

Nice to read you, but sorry you've been through the wars lately. I hope you are soon feeling better.

The fact that the McCanns have never pushed to reopen this case is beyond belief. They say they are leaving no stone unturned, but the truth of the matter is they have only turned over a few pebbles. If it were my child I'd be doing all I could to get the case back into motion.

They obviously have a good reason for not doing so and we can all guess why that is.

mandarinn said...

Interesting comment in Joana Morais blog, on the last post by janf58. It worth to read

nancy said...

Hi Dillie,

How is that tooth. Did you manage to get the temporary filling to work? And have you found an NH dentist yet? I know there used to be a trainee NH dental hospital in London where they take people who need emergency treatment without appointments, but I don't know if that is still in action! You could look on the internet.

Good luck anyway.

xx

Zodiac said...

Mandarinn,

So sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are on the mend.
Hugs smillie to you. I am sure you and Claudia are right and I value your thoughts that GA has a lot more to reveal. If it was not for GA standing up and fighting very publicly for M who would she have fighting for her rights. Yes I know we are blogging for that but really he is the man in the public eye who imo is not afraid to stand up to the Mc's he has my support 100% and I have so much respect and admiration for him. Well done GA! Keep on going GA there are so many people behind you from all creeds and cultures all joined together for justice for the little girl who seems to have no rights and seems to have no voice. Her parents are not the only ones who have let her down the UK gov. imo have also let her down along with the UK Press/Media and I long for the day I get the chance to leave this country!

mandarinn said...

Thank you Nancy and Zodiac :). I'm much better now i am already used to do things with a finger like the ET one.
Concerning the Ophra interview i don't wait nothing different of the other interviews they negotiate as Vanity Fair for instance. However I'm have a deep feeling soon or late the truth will come and JFM will be done

Cláudia said...

Hi, Mandarinn.
I'm an expert too. Got used to it when I broke my right arm.
Let's hope it comes soon rather than later.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Morning all!

Mandarinn - lovely to read you again and I hope you're fully recovered. I'm not sure I can stomach the Oprah thing, or anything that those two publish any more. Problem is that there is not a fair balance of reporting and there hasn't been since the McCanns sued the DE. It's all very frustrating. I don't think Channel 4 are going to be unbiased and I really wish it could air the GA documentary. That way, the UK public can make their own minds up being properly informed. I have to say that I am very disappointed with our media and it's not something that I realised until the Maddie case came to light.

JennyH and Nancy, Gerry added the "abducter hiding in the appartment" thing, almost as an afterthought. At the time, I felt he threw that in as a 'cat amongst the pigeons' because he realised that there wasn't really an opportunity for an abducter to have taken Maddie otherwise. It also served the purpose of sowing the seeds of doubt in some of the 'antis' as the thought of this person hiding in the appt. is utterly terrifying. To me, it was a brilliant bit of manipulation by Gerry!

How is your uncle Cláudia? I hope he is recovering well.

Dylan xxx

Gina said...

Good Morning all

It seems most of us have problems of our own at the moment. I just had the stitches out of my hand and it hurt and my finger tips are still numb (boo hoo) I wish everybody with their own troubles a speedy recovery.

I think Mandarinn is correct in saying GA has not told all. I think at this stage he has just put forward a possible scenario to demonstrate his theory.

After reading the statement by the translator at the Ocean Club when the police arrived, it does make me wonder what on earth was going on that night. I know we have criticised K & G for showing no emotions, but Gerry does not seem the type who would kneel before anyone and weep under any circumstances, least of all at the feet of a PJ officer in a public placed (hmmm on that one). Then a repeat performance of that with Kate in the apartment (both acting exactly the same way) hmm on that too.

Then there were the "concerned" friends making it a priority to call the press etc. instead of searching. Why were they so convinced it was an abduction so soon, kids can wander off of their own accord.

Then there was the very strange situation of Gerry having postcard size photos of Madeleine immediately available. Did he also have photos of the twins I wonder. We all carry photos around with us but I have never heard of anyone taking so many of that size on holiday with them.

Regards the Oprah show. As good as Oprah is I do not think she will ask the sort of questions that we would like asked. It would not even surprise me if she actually donates some money herself to the fund. I actually believe that agreeing to appear on this show is nothing more than trying to do a damage control PR job on the Americans to win their support and get them to part with their money.

That's my rant for the day !!!

Anonymous said...

I read lots of blogs, both pro and anti. I thought that no matter which side of the fence posters were on they were all united in wanting Justice for Madeleine. Some blogs tried, without success, to stop people posting fiction as fact, which was commendable, but now I see they themselves are no more than childish cyber thugs. What is the point of the post below taken from J4, how is this helping to get Justice for Madeleine.

Anonymous said...
Latest News

Sadly the botox on Viv' tongue didn't work. They got her gob mixed up with her ass (must be the crap that pours out of it) now the only thing without creases is her ironing.

17 April 2009 23:14

There is no excuse for this no matter what they say.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan.
Difficult post op. But hanging. Thank you for asking.
xxxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Gina.
Couldn't agree more.
Hope youfeel better soon.
xxxx

Cláudia said...

Anon, that's not news. One year and a half ago on DX it wasn't any different.
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Anon no 1: What is the point of the post below taken from J4, how is this helping to get Justice for Madeleine.I honestly believe that the main goal of that place is for Rosie to make herself seem important. Quite sad really to use a little girl like that.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cláudia, glad your uncle is OK. It may take a few days but I'm sure he will be 'right as rain' very shortly.

Gina, I think your take on the Oprah thing is right. I can't see Gerry giving an interview for nothing and therefore, there has to be some rhyme or reason somewhere. Either it's a PR exercise or they have been promised a donation in return. Who knows? I just know that I won't be watching it as it'll make me cross!

Anon, that's not the worst of it. Take a look at the "scoop" thread and the one after that. I flagged it as it had become so very racist and was inexcusable.

I've just got back from the coast. Lovely and sunny here but absolutely freezing there. No chance of a dip for me today ;-)

Dylan xxx

Anonymous said...

Oops! Gina, hope your hand heals very soon. Sounds painful :(

Where is Zetta BTW? If you're reading, hope you're OK m'lady.

Dyaln xxx

Cláudia said...

Anon, it has always been about that!

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan!
We're still cautious, but he seems to be handling things well.
Thank you for asking.
xxxx

Zetta said...

Olá Cláudia
Hope your uncle is getting better.

Hi Dylan!
I am here! I have been looking in and now I have a question about the documentary.

When she arrived there, she cried out “We let her down”, which is a medical term that is often used in medicine, ...Has anyone ever heard of this being used in medicine before?

Anonymous said...

Gosh, can't even spell my name!

Everything OK Cláudia? I hope so. Take care.

Dylan xxx

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... worried now. Just let me know you're OK, Cláudia. It's not like you to be away for so long. :(

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan.
I'm ok. Thanks for caring.
It's just that currently, with all this mess, I haven't got much time to be online. And if it wasn't enough I have a 50 page thing to translate.
But I'm fine. Just worried.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry Cláudia, but I'm glad you're ok. Not glad you're worrying though. Maybe you can indulge with some retail therapy Monday? You deserve it!

Zetta, I'm pretty sure that's not a medical term. To me, it says "I feel awful that I wasn't there for you", although they will never admit that they were wrong for reasons other than an abduction. I keep hoping that as doctors, they might someday say that children have accidents if you leave them alone, and stop making out that abduction is the most likely outcome. However, I could be waiting along time!

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

Don't apologise. :-)
No shopping on Monday. I have to work and then, when I finish work I have to come home and work! :-)
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh dear - well maybe Tuesday then!

I will put extra biscuits on Claudetta's shrine tonight to cheer you up :-)

Goodnight

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan.
Well, I don't think there will be a shopping spree soon. But I loved the biscuit thing! :-)
Boa noite!

xxxx

JennyH said...

I agree with Dylan, Zetta. 'We let her down' sounds like an expression of guilt at having left Madeleine alone.

I don't know where the reference to a 'medical term' in the documentary comes from.

I hope things start improving at your end Claudia. You are under a lot of pressure.

Night all.

Cláudia said...

Hi, JennyH.

I'm not one of those people who are never satisfied. I'm not. Generally speaking I'm always in a good mood. I wake up smiling and all I need to be happy is to know all those I love are fine. When they're not, then I'm not well either.
But since I'm known to worry too much all the time, I'm sure I'm doing it again. I'm hopeful soon all will be back to normal.
Goodnight, Jenny!
xxxx

Gina said...

Zetta/Dylan,

We let her down is not a medical term it is mccann jargon. Once you master this form of speech it makes it easier to understand what they actually mean. Basically they do not make themselves clear or finish their sentences, so we get confused.

I am just beginning to learn this new language and have worked out the following.

"It was no different than if we dined in the garden" actually should have been extended to "if your garden has a noisy restaurant in it a long distance from the house which cannot be seen and there is a pool that you cannot see either that the kids could fall in"

"We will do whatever it takes to find our daughter" should be extended to, "unless it is something we do not want to do, then we will not do it"

"We have not read Amarals book or seen the documentary" extended is, "but that is not going to stop us responding to it in our documentary"

So in answer to your question Zetta, "We let her down" extends to "because we put ourselves first and we have really screwed up this time.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Gina.
I needed that to have a laugh before I go to sleep! :-)
xxxx

Gina said...

Glad I put a smile on your face Claudia. How about you do the Portuguese translations and I do the McCannese

Cláudia said...

Gina, LOL!
Don't tell me about translations because it reminds me tha I have around 50 pages to translate about Veterinary Nursing.
xxxx

Gina said...

Well translate it to McCannese then you can leave half of it out.

Cláudia said...

No way, José!
I earn per page! :-)
xxxx

Gina said...

Ok then, translate it into Mitchellese and you will double the amount of pages.

Off to bed, take care and goodnight all

Cláudia said...

Well, I could do that, but I can't lie... ;-)
Sleep well.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Good morning all :-)

There are some interesting new threads on 3as. One of them concerns the 16 text messages that Gerry said he never had and one about "bad odour" in the boot of the Renault Scenic. Wizard posted that the Church goers noticed a bad smell after K&G had been given the key to the church and that they complained about it. I'd not heard that before and many have asked Wiz for a source. Haven't been back to check if there was a reply yet, but it's interesting. Hmmm... seems like a bad smell followed the Mcs around everywhere!

Cláudia,

Hope you are less stressed today.

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan!
It really seems the ;cCanns stink, uh? :-)
Still stressed! But it will be ok, I hope.
xxxx

nancy said...

Hi everyone -

I hope you are all having a lovely sunny Sunday as it is in my neck of the woods.

I also hope you have all woken up pain free this morning too!
----------------------------------

Lots of news on McCann files to read.

A couple of things stood out for me by Duarte Levy in 24 Horas.

"Jane Tanner gave the Portuguese authorities a version of the fateful night that was different from the account she later gave to the English authorities"

Surprise, surprise! Just how many versions does she have?

"The Tapas 9 were also given the opportunity to read the others' witness statements and to change their final versions. Despite this abnormal behaviour by the Leicestershire Police at least two video recordings of the questionnings never arrived in Portugal and given the fact that the PJ inspectors who travelled to England, following orders from Paulo Rebelo, were not present, their contents might be lost if it wasn't for so called information leaks"

Cláudia said...

Hi, Nancy!
Thanks. Have'n had much time to get the latest news.
Enjoy your Sunday!
xxxx

nancy said...

The Express in the States said:

"The McCanns will not be accepting payment from Oprah for their hour long appearance on her show".

Maybe not personally, but I bet the Fund, of which Gerry and Kate are board members, will be inundated with cash, especially if the US audience see them as innocent as they pretend, not to mention all the follow up appearances via magazines, US newspapers etc. etc. They will come back loaded!!

The Irish Independent:

"A new banner has appeared on the official Madeleine McCann website. It reads - "Coming Soon" - "Never Give Up" Tee shirts.

How tacky can grieving parents get!


JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE!

Cláudia said...

It's showbiz, Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Nancy - there will be money in that interview somewhere, I guarantee! I wonder what the Americans will make of them? I don't know how much media exposure they have had over there, but Oprah is massive and so it will generate piles of publicity for them. I just hope that she asks them balanced questions but I don't think she will. I'm sure the questions will have to be approved by K&G first as I can't see them doing the show if they're not.

Have a good eve all. Cláudia, hope your stress levels are reduced now. More bickies on the way - double choc chip :-)

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan.
Still very stressed (but that's normal when people I love are not well). As soon as I'm told everyhing will be ok, I'll calm down. :-)
But bickies never hurt! :-)
xxxx

Zodiac said...

Hi Claudia and all,

'A new banner has appeared on the official Madeleine McCann website. It reads - "Coming Soon" - "Never Give Up" Tee shirts.

How tacky can grieving parents get!'

Nancy I agree so tacky!

That reads like something you would see promoting a successful teenypop band merchandise!


With regard to the Oprah show. I personally do not think it is an exclusive interview/show dedicated to the McC's. I think there are other people with missing children appearing on it and the McC's are just part of the show. So hopefully the American public will not be fooled. With the economic climate the way it is and people losing their employment and their homes the $$$$ might not be flowing as I think they may expect. Anyway surely the Americans would donate money to the other families from America first.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Zodiac.
That t-shirt thing is unbelievable. But can't say I'm surprised. Not anymore.
xxxx

mandarinn said...

Good night Claudia and all, I hope all the people are getting better, and Claudia's uncle will be well soon.
Wizard said in Viv's blog, that Payne is in Portugal.Anyone know something about it?
bjs

Cláudia said...

Hi, Mandarinn.
Thank you.
yes, I also heard that. And I read it in some of our press too.
But I think he's back now.
Hope you're feeling better too.
xxxx

Zetta said...

I can't believe the amount of money spent on the T-shirts and armbands. If I was going to donate, I wouldn't want a tacky T-shirt for my money. Actually I'd probably pay not to have to take one.

Dylan, my Claudetta shrine is bigger than yours and has lots of expensive Swiss chocolate biscuits as offerings. Beat that!(I'm having to help Claudetta polish them off, because my 5m high statue isn't eating them!).

Zodiac, I agree that the Americans would be most likely to donate money to American parents first. They have had enough opportunity already to donate to the fund.

Must get on the one-wheeled skateboard for my commute. When will the pogo stick be arriving Dylan? Or have you sent it and Cláudia nicked the spring?

-------------------------

PS: Apparently Pee's little daughter reads all his posts. He wrote the following yesterday:

Just out of curiosity, how are the numbnutz trying to explain away Gerry's request to have the investigation re-opened? ... I bet that has their undies in an uproar!!Can you imagine that conversation with the accademic (sic) daughter?

Daddy, what are numbnutz?

She must be so proud.

And if she thinks we are repulsive, what does she think of her daddy's language? (This normally includes the eloquent "f*ckwits", etc)

dylan said...

Good morning,

Cláudia, Mandarinn and Gina, hope you are all feeling better today.

xxx

Cláudia said...

Hello, Zetta.
I completely agree. It makes it cheap and vulgar. I would also pay not to have the t-shirt.
Hmmm, Swiss chocalate biscuits... I like that idea. :-)
No pogo stick here either. Damn! ;-)

Everytime I think Pee has kids (and I still have hope he's lying), I feel like praying for them. God bless them.
xxxx

Cláudia said...

Good morning, Dylan.
Hoping this week will bring good news and a a lot of health!
xxxx

Gina said...

Good morning all,

Mandarinn, I think I read somewhere that Payne is in Portugal for one day only to do something for the reconstruction documentary. I don't know why he did not go at the same time as everyone else.

Dylan, I am much better thank you.

Rosie, thank you for informing me that there is someone on this blog that does not like me. It is not a problem for me however because I always presume that no one likes me :-)

Cláudia said...

Hi, Gina.
if thats what Poops said, than it a lie! LOL
Work's waiting!
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Have to admit I kept the pogo stick and have been happily pogoing my way across Norfolk. However, my guilt complex has caught up with me and I did stop off at Hotel Chocolat to purchase dark choccolate ganache for Claudetta's shrine! Zetta - think I win ;-)))) Plus I walked over those hot coals and I had to pogo with my feet bandaged for a week!

Gina, it's not a case of a "somebody" that dislikes you. It's more that what we have already said, ie., there were some disagreements in the past, but they are forgotten and the past is behind us. None of us mind a fence-sitter. Fence-sitting is fine. It's the insults that are objectionable and they have stopped. I know I have said things about you that weren't pleasant, but that was the nature of the beast, so to speak, with inter-blog wars. Cláudia is an excellent mediator and I commend her for keeping this humane blog for all that can manage to be civil. Unfortunately, other blogs aren't like that and that is why I left them and/or don't bother with them anymore.

In short, don't worry - you've made yourself welcome here and that can only come down to you, Gina, your attitude now, and to Cláudia's good grace - bless her.

Dylan xxx

Anonymous said...

PS. Pee's kids must be so proud ;-)

Dylan xxx

nancy said...

Hi everyone - glorious weather here today!


Gina -

I don't think its you who has a problem of people not liking you but Rosiepops herself, silly and vindictive woman that she has shown herself to be!

Do they ever discuss the actual Madeleine mystery and what may have happened to her on that thread or are they there just to make fools of themselves?

They need to get a life!

nancy said...

I just read on Joana Morais blog that Robert Murat is giving lectures on English journalism and has made enough money, presumably from this and the compensation from the newspapers, which he justly deserved, to make his mother's home in PdeL into a much more desirable residence.

I am sure the McCann's and their pals are furious about his success but the fact that they can make money out of their own daughter is much more disturbing to my mind.

I must admit when Maddie first disappeared to being suspicious of Murat myself, especially with the Exeter connection between him and Gerry McCann, (Gerry made that famous 'no comment' when asked about Murat)and I must admit there is still a lingering doubt, but it seems his suspected part in the whole affair has been vindicated so he has every right to do just what he wants with his life now.

Cláudia said...

Hello, all.
Just got home and I'm about to leave again. I'm having dinner with a friend.
Spoke with uncle on the phone and he sounds fine. :-))))
Doctor said he is pretty well but we still have to wait and see. Felling relieved and happy. :-)
xxxx

Zetta said...

I was looking for something else, but ended up finding out that at the end of September

...part of the Fund has been used to meet their living costs.

“I haven’t got the exact figure but it is just under £300,000,” said Ms McVey, after today’s meeting.
Um, hello! Who spends £300,000 on living costs in four and a half months?

Anonymous said...

Cláudia, hip hip hooray from Norwich :-))) Go and enjoy yourself girl!

Nancy, I think it's lovely that Murat has done that for his mum. After all, can't have been pleasant for her to have her home ripped to shreds in search of evidence of which they found none. I suspected him too when he was made arguido, but that is what the title literally means. I no longer think he was involved and think that, rather, the spooky resemblence to Payne, was what got him in the mire in the first place.

Huge thread on DP on 3as. Worth a read but requires a good day's worth of free time and a lot of patience!

Dylan xxx

JennyH said...

So glad to hear the good news about your uncle, Claudia.

Rosie is just stirring and trying to cause trouble, having failed to terrify us with her threats. I checked the bushes to see if her chief worshipper was lying in wait with his pee-shooter but he hasn't turned up yet. Is it too soon to relax?

Hotel Chocolat is THE best Dylan -- you've got my mouth watering.

Zodiac said...

Hi Claudia and all,

Claudia glad to hear your Uncle is recovering well.

xx



Zetta wrote:

'Must get on the one-wheeled skateboard for my commute. When will the pogo stick be arriving Dylan? Or have you sent it and Cláudia nicked the spring?'

Dylan wrote:

'Have to admit I kept the pogo stick and have been happily pogoing my way across Norfolk. However, my guilt complex has caught up with me and I did stop off at Hotel Chocolat to purchase dark choccolate ganache for Claudetta's shrine! Zetta - think I win ;-)))) Plus I walked over those hot coals and I had to pogo with my feet bandaged for a week!'

Zetta and Dylan,

ROFL!

Cláudia said...

Thank you all for your kind wishes and offerings! :-)
Feeling tired but relieved!

Zetta, answering your question: celebrities!

xxxx

Gina said...

Hi All,

Hi Dylan and Nancy, thank you for your comments. In the past I have agreed with some things a person says and disagreed with some of their other comments, I have given my fair share of abuse and have received a lot myself, no one is perfect. I have also regretted some of the comments I made which I now consider pointless and childish, I think we all at some point just got sucked into it all.

I do not have anything much to contribute to the McCann debate anymore, there are still too many unanswered questions that still have me pondering. However, like everybody else I have put the past behind me and moved on. If I feel like posting and have nothing to add to the debate I just bore the arse off you all with my tales of woo and to be honest I cannot see the point of keep popping at each other. As JJ once said, he/she just skips over the posts that are not of interest.

The thing I am pondering at the moment is the statement from the friend of the McCanns about Payne when they were in Majorca. I find it interesting that this statement was made, because let us not forget that these people were not pulled in for questioning, they volunteered it. I wonder if they spoke to the McCanns first about it and what was the reaction. I am sure the did it out of genuine concern and not to jump on the I want attention band wagon.

Anonymous said...

Gina,

That came from the DP thread on 3as too I think. There is a lot of discussion on it. 300 odd pages! I can well understand why the couple thought to bring it up at such a late date, as they thought that it offered some relevence to the case, but didn't think that the reporting of it would be of any value at the time, especially as they were considered as friends.

However, personally, friends or not, had I been as sure of the intent that DP had with his actions as KG was, the holiday would have been over for me. I'd have been out of there with my children and husband, never to speak to DP or let my kids anywhere near him again. From the statements, KG says that she was merely more vigilant with her kids' bathing than usual, hanging around so that DP wasn't alone with them. Can any mother in their right mind say that she would carry on with her holiday with the same group knowing what one of the group (she thought) suggested?? For that reason, I'm not sure about KG's late report is entirely true and as far as I know, Payne still works and has access to children and so I'm trying to keep an open mind on it. Thought provoking though, and very unpleasant.

Goodnight all,

Dylan xxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Dylan.
I'm too happy to think of DP today... ;-)
Sleep tight!
xxxx

Gina said...

Good Morning all,

Dylan, I also am keeping an open mind on that statement. It is just one of MANY thought provoking issues that makes one wonder "why on earth did they do that". It appears that the conversation in question took place between DP & Gerry so I guess one can only presume that a satisfactory explanation of what was said has been given and DP is still working with children for that reason. I wonder if those who made the statement are still friends with the McCanns. I think it unlikely as it actually amounts to accusing Gerry too.

I still cannot understand, bearing in mind that this statement is in the public domain, why DP has not, as far as I know, issued a statement of his own condemning it.

They really are an odd lot, whether they are innocent or guilty
they always seem to say, and do things in a way that creates doubt.

Gina said...

I forgot to say in my previous post
that although I am not sure about anything regards this case I am fairly certain about the following.

By now, if this had been a straight forward abduction case, the McCanns would be struggling to keep Madeleine in the public eye no matter how much money they had in their fund. The fact the Amaral has created doubt is the reason why the interest remains. I am not saying that people do not care about abducted children and loose interest, especially those closely involved, but the media and TV shows are there to make money or get good ratings. If this were not the case they would all be making programmes on anniversaries of other missing kids.

Whilst some will argue that the McCanns have suffered enough through, what they consider, bad publicity from Portugal it is because of that Madeleine got known, and is still known, throughout the world.

The most important person in all this is Madeleine, and finding her, (dead or alive) IMO

Zodiac said...

Hi Claudia and all,

“I haven’t got the exact figure but it is just under £300,000,” said Ms McVey, after today’s meeting.Um, hello! Who spends £300,000 on living costs in four and a half months?

Zetta the two mortgage payments! Wonder how much they were??

With regard to the Majorca holiday it comprised of two couples who knew each other the P's and the McC's and two other couples who had never met the P's, all couples had children, well I do not know if it is just me but I would never go on holiday and share accommodation with anyone I did not know even if they were friends of friends of mine. Especially if I had children with me. I would need to at least meet the other couples to see if I liked them! I might have gone away in a group and stayed in shared accom when I was younger before I had my children but not now whilst I still have a responsibility for my youngest child's welfare. I hope the Doctor's who went on holiday with effectively strangers have learned a lesson. Be careful with your children they are precious! I also would certainly not ask/allow a male friend let alone someone I had just met bathe my child I do not think I would even let them be in the bathroom whilst I or my husband were bathing my child/children. If some male I hardly knew wanted to bathe my child or be in the vicinity of the bathing then alarm bells would be ringing in my head! In fact in the all the years of having kids and being in situations where my kids have been in garden pools or have had a bath at friends homes it has always been the mums who did all that then perhaps gave their child/ren to their partners to dry and clothe. My husband as were/are the husbands of friends new age dads but there has to be a level of privacy for children and also there has to be a line that is not crossed and recognized as a protection for children and adults when all in each others company, imo it is commonsense to do so. I read the statements on the Joana Morais Blog and I was absolutely shocked and felt sick to my stomach reading them. I agree with GA their statements should have been taken seriously and been investigated immediately. As for DP if this is not true he should be suing who could ignore comments like that being in the public domain!

Zetta said...

Dylan, I can hardly see my Claudetta shrine because it is covered in Godiva chocolate. I wouldn't mind, but the shrine is 7 ft high.

Don't worry about the pogo stick, I went to a scrapyard and found a broom handle and a mattress spring. I had to work quickly so I could see the top of the shrine.

--------------

Pee wrote: Oh, the big old delete button came in for some use again, after I managed to stop myself chuckling at your crass stupidity, that is!.

Let's talk of crass stupidity. First of all he copies a post he doesn't like which appears to be from his blog. Then he posts it elsewhere (to a blog which is probably read by more people) and deletes it from his blog. In other words, thanks to Pee, more people can see the post now than before! CRASS STUPIDITY? Absolutely! Chuckling? ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING, that's what I'm doing!

Cláudia said...

Hi, Gina.
I don't know if the allegations regarding DP are true or not. But what I find interesting is that as soon as that couple heard about what had happened to Madeleine they felt they had to obligation to tell about what had allegedly happened. What I wonder, however, is this: why did it take so long for the testemonies to arrive in Portugal? The PJ should have been informed right away and there is no excuse for that not to have happened. The reason behind it, we can only speculate.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Zodiac.
The silence is deafening!
xxx

Cláudia said...

Zetta, you said Godiva chocolate? I think I like you. :-)

As for Pee's verbal diarrhea, PMSL! Oh my, I have to find some time to keep up to date and have fun. :-)
xxxx

Zetta said...

Tens mensagem, Cláudia!

JennyH said...

Aren't the following comments by Pee from West Side Story? Or maybe it's just a case of great (as opposed to mediocre) minds thinking alike?

'Something's afoot, I can feel it. Somethings close to happening, something big!'

I see that the reference to great minds has been removed from the Pink Forum. A box of Hotel Chocolat (or Godiva if preferred) for the winning guess as to why (hint: Truth in Advertising Act).

Zetta, melting chocolate is the best excuse for eating it.

Cláudia said...

Zetta, just replied! :-)

Cláudia said...

Hi, JennyH!
You're making me ROTFLMAO! :-)
xxxx

Gina said...

Jenny can I enter your competition with the following guess. I believe Vee once said Madeleine was a direct decendent from the Virgin Mary (which also means so is Kate, Sean & Amelie, but let us not go there).

So could the big thing be the second coming. I might as well go for a biggy if I am going to go for anything:-)

BTW In theory we are all decendents from the Virgin Mary if we believe we all decended from Adam and Eve. However it has always puzzled me how so many different colours of people evolved from A & E. This one is totally out of my league as I am still trying to work out much simpler things that have been discussed on here and other blogs.

Gina said...

Oophs Jenny, just re read your guess thing again and it was not what is going to happen but why great minds have been removed.

No idea on that one, maybe they were tight for space and had to prioritise. I am still there as Boomerangina which is far far more interesting to everyone I suppose.

Cláudia said...

There are people with a much more stable mental health than Pee who have been sectioned.

dylan said...

Hi all!

Zodiac - well said!

Zetta, be careful with your homemade pogo as you might accidentally end up on top of all your chocolate, unable to get up...oh! Hang on a minute :-)))

Gina and Zodiac, I wonder why he doesn't sue either, I'd have thought he'd want to nip that nasty rumour in the bud PDQ if it's not true. Hmmmm....

JennyH, I am confused about the "great minds" thing. What did the post that got removed say? Maybe I have just had too much sunshine today!

Cláudia, have you heard of Thornton's chocolate? I'm struggling to beat Zetta here ;-)

xxx

Cláudia said...

Hi, Zodiac.
No, I haven't. But I wouldn't mind trying it! :-)

JennyH said...

Dylan

To my taste Thorntons (though I would never turn it down) is a step below Hotel Chocolat and Godiva. See your email.

In the absence of sufficient qualifying entries to my competition Gina has won by default -- but a pretty weak effort if I may say so, Gina.

Gina said...

Hi Dylan, why DP has not sued is totally beyond me too.

Claudia, That comment is the first I have ever made about Vee. Once I saw the post about Madeleine I just thought no point debating anything with this person and never did.

Cláudia said...

Jenny, this conversation beats the geckos one by far! :-)
I have a student who can't stand chocolate. How is that even possible????

Cláudia said...

Gina, that's why I once said we shouldn't mock the afflicted. But I confess to have sinned. ;-)

Gina said...

Jenny I am sorry but I simply cannot accept an award that I have not won fairly and squarely. I was ok when I thought it the question was what is going to happen, but I was disadvantaged on the true competition because I had not read the thread.

Can I have another go: It was removed because it contained a load of crap and was loosing the forum posters. (If I win, milk chocolate with hazelnuts please)

BTW Claudia you just reminded me, I had another Geeko situation yesterday. One of my dogs came into the house and I saw something sticking out from between his toes. Looking closer I saw it was a Gecko's tail. I presumed he had trodden on one and the tail had come off. I pulled it out only to find it was still attached to a live geckco. The stupid dog did not even notice it was there!! I put the gecko on the wall, a few minutes later in ran down the wall and fell into the swimming pool so I had to rescue it once again. Never a dull moment here!!!!!!

Cláudia said...

Gina, I would do my best to save that geeko's life. As long I didn't have to touch it. A pair of gloves would be acceptable. Or a net to save it from drowning. :-)

Gina said...

Claudia when something is drowning you do not have time to look for rubber gloves or nets, you just have to deal with it. Admittedly we are only talking about a Gecko but it had to be quick action before it got sucked into the pump.
I do not rescue anything that will harm me in the process, I have my limits too.

What is the betting Jenny tries to fob me off with a Toberlerone ( I haven't had one of those for so long I have even forgotten how to spell it!!!!)

Cláudia said...

I would probably use a piece of my own clothing so just I didn't have to touch it.
See, Toblerone, a type of chocolate I DON'T like! :-)

Zodiac said...

Gina wrote:'Vee once said Madeleine was a direct decendent from the Virgin Mary (which also means so is Kate, Sean & Amelie, but let us not go there).'


Hmm what are the RC views on IVF!


Dylan wrote: 'Gina and Zodiac, I wonder why he doesn't sue either, I'd have thought he'd want to nip that nasty rumour in the bud PDQ if it's not true. Hmmmm....'

Dylan the rumours have been in circulation for a long while also, it is strange imo. When I read the female Doctor's statement I really felt sick. I also think a mother would not divulge that sort of info to the Police on a whim given the situation. Imo she must have felt she had valid reasons for making contact with the Police. I would be disgusted if anyone made gestures like that regarding children let alone their own children. I would not be comfortable in company like that. How anyone especially a father of a child would think to behave like that is acceptable/normal beggar's belief! Even if the child did do that with it's fingers for an adult to copy and make it suggestive is abnormal, imo!

Are the Doctor's statements enough to re-open/un-shelve the case!

Cláudia said...

Hi, Zodiac.
The statements in question were sent to the PJ. It took a looooong time, but they were sent. Unfortunately, after GA was no longer there...
xxxx

JennyH said...

Gina, failure to read the question properly disqualifies you from a prize. Your win is only a book entry.

Gina said...

JennyH said...
Gina, failure to read the question properly disqualifies you from a prize. Your win is only a book entry.

April 21, 2009 4:27 PM

Boo Hoo Hoo now I know it is true that you do not like me Boo hoo again

Gina said...

Claudia, I am so hurt that I have been disqualified. I resubmitted a new entry which was reasonable considering I had seen the thread.

Surely this is not fair play, even JT was allowed 4 attempts to give her opinion on bundleman and she had apparently seen him.

I am going off for a while in a Gerry type huff.

BBFN, see you all later :-)

Gina said...

correction had NOT seen the thread

Cláudia said...

"Surely this is not fair play, even JT was allowed 4 attempts to give her opinion on bundleman and she had apparently seen him."

ROTFLMAO!!!

Life's unfair, uh? :-)
Read you later!

JennyH said...

OK Gina ...

IOU the smallest box of Thornton's chocs available. Further than that I will not go and it's only to prove that you are my favourite person!

Zodiac said...

Hey why have I never been offered any chocolate?

Cláudia said...

Zodiac, because you're not a Goddess? ;-)

Gina said...

Thank you Jenny I think we should share the prize because one of us is going to get hit as a result of this gesture.

It will either be me for actually believing you, or you for succumbing to my wit, charm and sense of fair play.

Whatever the outcome one thing we do have in common is that neither of us give a flying one

Cláudia said...

I don't give a flying one either! ;-)

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 220   Newer› Newest»