Friday, October 31, 2008

Hmmmm

Anyone wishing to contact me can do it at:

claudiaproudofthepj@hotmail.com






Cipriano/McCann Case: Aragao Denyies He is Being Paid Just to Frame Gonçalo Amaral


"They've asked me to get in the Case"

The private detectives agency hired by the McCann couple asked Marcos Aragão Correia to enter in the 'Joana Case'. It is the lawyer, himself, who admits that Metodo3 ordered him to do 'an investigation' to the outlines regarding the [alleged] torture accusation of Joana's mother, by the PJ - the target, between the 5 inspectors, was evident: Gonçalo Amaral. Regardless, the [liar, pardon], the lawyer guarantees that now no one is paying him.

The private detective agency, contacted yesterday by CM, denied any connection whatsoever to the lawyer. The payment was also denied, even though Aragão Correia has already admitted that he received money to pay the 'expenses' when he made the searches to find Maddie's corpse in the dam of Bravura, in Lagos.

The lawyer from Madeira [Portuguese Island], told he had a supernatural indication to the whereabouts of the body of the British child and that he had gone to the Algarve at his own expenses. He entered in contact with the McCann Detectives, which made him a request: "They have asked me to try to get involved in the Case Joana to obtain statements from Leonor and her brother and to try to understand if there was torture, nothing else", he guarantees.

This at a time where suspicions have been raised that by defending Leonor, he is being paid by someone who is interested that Gonçalo Amaral is convicted, precisely because he was the Coordinator of the investigation to the Case Maddie, which pointed towards the involvement of the parents in the crime. "I don't get paid in pounds or in euros. I am here for principles, and my objective is to set free Leonor."


Source: Correio da Manhã, by Rui Pando Gomes

by Joana Morais
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, Mr Aragão, which is it? M3 deny everything. What did you think? Did you think they would stand by you? They will drop you as a ton of bricks, you sucker. Doesn't it bother you that they are implicitly calling you a liar? Don't you think you should clear that up? Or clearing things up is as far from your mind as George W. Bush is from intelligent life?

18 comments:

mandarinn said...

Ola Claudia
São todos a mesma choldra...mccans, aragão, marinho.....talvez venha a ser a ausencia de etica desta cambada que venho quebrar a cadeia de silencio. "zangam-se as comadres, descobrem-se as verdades". Mas este aragão saiu-me mesmo um tanso...
bjs

Cláudia said...

Olá, Mandarinn!
Farinha do mesmo saco.
Mas que de certa forma, tem uns laivos de hilariante, tem. Este triste cada vez que abre a boca é como a Leonor, só se enterra. Estás a ver por que razão o anterior advogado dela a mandou estar calada durante todo o julgamento, não estás?
Gostava muito era que confrontassem o Sr Aragão com o desmentido do Método 3. Não me digas que os vai deixar fazê-lo passar por mentiroso? Afinal de contas estão a desmenti-lo. E os McCann, não sabem de nada? É que se soubessem deviam ragir. É uma acusação grave sugerir que eles mandaram investigar o responsável pela investigação da pequena.

mandarinn said...

Duvido que os mccanns intervenham. Aco que vão fazer-se de mortos....acho que eles não vao querer mais nada com a justiça portuguesea, de qualquer modo, aqui os juizes não vao ler acordos a porta do tribunal ( acho esta moda mesmo uma anedota).Já ves exporem-se a perguntas em tribunal, sem a policia de leicester a mostrar-lhes tudo com a devida antecedencia...vão fingir que não sabem o que se passa por ca

Cláudia said...

Mandarinn, também acho.
Mas que se mantenham atentos, que com a boquinha deste rapaz, ainda podem vir à baila sem querer.

helmylin2 said...

Hi Cláudia,

What a surprise (not) that M3 has dropped Mr. Aragão in the deep dodo. Maybe I am naive (spelling)but for the life of me I can't see how the Mc Canns got cought up in a Portuguese scandal. Unless they are trying to entirely discredit Dr. Aramal. I must get my new best friend, the Google translator, and translate the other comments.

Cláudia said...

Hello, Helmylin2.
What a great surprise, uh? :-) Maybe they aren't even aware. If they are, they should set the records straight because this is a chatty boy we have here...
As for the other comments, we were just discussing the article and basically saying what you just did. :-) Sorry about that. :-)

helmylin2 said...

Hi Cláudia,

Never apologize for posting in your native tongue. It is up to me to take the time and translate.

Actually I am beginning to be able to read some Portuguse! :-)

I truly appriciate this blog without it we would know nothing.

Cláudia said...

Thank you, Helmylin2.
I know what you mean but I set up this blog in English. Sometimes we just get a bit carried away.
It's great that you are able to read some Portuguese. Languages are treasures. all of them. :-)

mandarinn said...

Claudia and Helmy
Excuse me to had expressed in portuguese but.. as you know my english is basic... how can i say in english "choldra" or #cambada"?....or "tanso"...btw on the blogs i'm adquiring some interesting vocabulary :)
PS- Joana morais has a recent new and interesting thread

Cláudia said...

Hi, Mandarinn.
No need to apologise. We should express ourselves in the language we feel more comfortable with. :-)
I'll check it in a minute. :-)
Thank you!

helmylin2 said...

Hello Mandarinn,

Your basic English is just fine. I wish my Polish and Portuguse were as good. I have been trying to teach myself Polish for several years. When I go to Poland the people laugh with me and help me. Everybody has a good time. Maybe one day I will make it to your beautiful country.

Cláudia said...

Wow, Polish... That must be a challenge, Helmy.
I hope one day you will make it here, Helmy.
Sooner rather than later. :-)

mandarinn said...

Helmy, you are wellcome here anytime
Is the cut dog , in your avatar, your dog?

helmylin2 said...

Hello Mandarinn,

Yes, that is my little dog Charlie. He is a West Highland Terrier. He is a real character.

At the moment I am in the process of getting him a passport. Our first stop Brittany. Just to see how I manage driving on the "wrong side of the road, sitting on the wrong side of the car" If I manage ok I will try Portugal next.

helmylin2 said...

Hi Cláudia,

Polish is a challenge, but I have cheated. I bought children's software and started from age 3. My vocabulary is a bit limited. If a child asks me the right question I'm ok.

I can read a menu, Say please and thank you and muddle along.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Helmylin2!
Your dog is great. I love animals and dogs are just fantastic.
With languages you have to start from the beginning if you want to progress. So I say: keep it up.
Wait until Spring. Spring here is wonderful and there aren't that many tourists. Summer is better weather wise, but if you want to avoid crowds, Spring is good.
Have a good day!

helmylin2 said...

Hi Cláudia,

I have just been online and looked at selfcatering in northern Portugal. It looks very promising. Many places take dogs. The only problem I can see is that the ferry only sails one day a week and it is mid week. Hopefully I can find a way around that. I would come in the winter as I can't stand the heat. Like I said first stop Brittany to see how I manage continental driving.

Cláudia said...

Hi, Helmy.
I hope you do manage and visit us. Any season of the year.